Ready to plan a styled shoot for your wedding and event planning business but you don’t know where to start?
Putting a styled shoot together takes a lot of planning and coordination so imagine if you had all the steps broken down into an easy to follow checklist. Inside this resource guide you will find all the information and tips you need to manage the moving parts of a styled photo shoot. From developing the idea, creating the concept, reaching out to collaborators, submitting your photo shoot for publishing and staying on track on shoot day you’ll get instruction to help you pull off a successful styled photoshoot.
Here’s everything you’ll receive with this resource guide:
- Instant access to the 20 page PDF digital download
- Comprehensive checklist for pre-shoot, day of shoot, and post shoot
- Email template to request vendors to collaborate
- A sample shot list to make sure you capture all of the important details
- Styled shoot planning worksheet
- A sample inspiration board
- A blank inspiration board template: Edit in Canva
- Tips to publishing a photoshoot
- A list of wedding/event blog publications if you are considering publishing your styled shoot.
How to use this guide
- Print out your checklist or choose to manage it digitally
- Edit your inspiration board template using Canva
- Copy and paste email template to start reaching out to collaborators
Returns & Exchanges
I cannot offer refunds or exchanges on digital downloads. Once you’ve received the files, the sale is final. But I can and will do everything possible to make sure you are happy with your order. If you have any , I will work with you until your issue is resolved. Should you have any issues or questions about your download please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
These documents may include affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission from purchases made through these links.
All forms are created for professional wedding planning and are for personal use only. They are forbidden to be shared or resold without written permission. You accept the terms and conditions by purchasing this file.
The contents of this document in no way constitutes legal advice. Always consult with an attorney to be sure you are in full compliance with the law on any legal matter, including licensing, business entity registration and administration.
Please be sure you have a basic understanding and know-how of Canva as we are not available for tutorials on using the program. Please note if you've never used Canva before you will still be able to edit this document! The learning curve is not steep and you will be a Canva pro in no time, just with basic use.