Become a Certified Wedding and Event Planner
DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON
What will You Learn from the virtual course?
- How to set-up your business
- Documenting and running your business
- Understand the terminology and concepts behind wedding and event planning
- The fundamentals of planning and coordinating wedding and events
- Your role as a wedding and event planner
- Marketing your business
- How to create service packages that attract your ideal client
- Expanding your business offerings
- Building vendor and venue relationships
- Contracts and Negotiations
- Wedding cultures and traditions
- How to charge for your service
- Formula for designing wedding and events
- How to create a timeline and musical score
This certification is right for you if:
- You are ready to launch you very own wedding and event business
- You currently have your own business but is looking to gain more knowledge and develop some new skill-sets
- You’ve spent years doing it as a hobby or a side hustle and you're now ready to go legit
- You are currently working in event planning with another company and is looking to advance your career
- You want freedom in your business and personal life and you’re looking to level-up
Information in this course is presented in a fast-paced atmosphere where application of theory and practical experiences will be provided through presentations, chapter quizzes, completing a series of projects, guest speakers, online discussions, and local industry events when permitted. All assignments, projects, and quizzes are submitted online.
What you will get
- Text book
- 24hour access to Lovegevity Wedding Planning On-line student center, resource library and on-line curriculum for duration of the course
- Certification exam fee covered
- CWEP certificate of completion and designation
- Personal letter of recommendation
- Internship opportunities
- GroupMe Group Chat
- 35 CEU
- Access to industry Guest Speakers
- 1 Group Coaching session with me to discuss business goals, ideas, and strategies to assist with business growth.
- Invitation to participate in a Content Photoshoot Workshop **** (OFFERED EVERY QUARTER)
- English language fluency
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Google Docs or Google Slides
100% refunded up to 7 days after 1st session.
$25 applied to each payment received late
****Disclaimer: Only if it's safe for us all will we participate in an in person graduation event. I will closely keep informed with the status of COVID-19 and if the stay at home order is lifted and the venue requirements allow medium to large gathering I will consider implementing this activity back to the roster. Until then we will not have any graduation event as part of this course. In order to keep everyone safe we will only meet virtually.
Who can enroll in this course?
This course is designed for anyone that has some knowledge of wedding and event planning and is looking to develop their skills and/or start a business.
How long is this course?
The course is 11weeks long.
How often do we meet?
We meet one day a week, every Thursday virtually from 6:30pm to 9:30pm. You must attend at least attend 9 weeks of class to receive your certification.
What happens if I cannot complete the course?
You have up to 2 months to complete your certificate providing you've communicated your inability to complete your certificate before the completion of the course. If you are having trouble completing the course please notify me as so as possible this way I can discuss additional options that will best suit your specific situation.
To complete your requirements you will have to pay a monthly membership fee of $15 to access the curriculum once your registered course session has been completed.
If you would like to be apart of the next live session to complete your course you must let me know in advance so I can make sure we have available space in the class.
How must does the course cost?
The cost of this course is $1795
Do you have payment plans?
I offer 3 monthly payment plan listed below
$295 Registration fee due at registration(non-refundable)
$500 first payment
$500 second payment
$500 third payment
How do I contact you if I have more questions?
Email is my preferred way to communicate. I can be emailed at email@example.com. You can also call or text me at 347-841-6557. My business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 5:30pm.
Do I need to have internet access to take this course?
Yes, this course is offered virtually and all the coursework , quizzes, projects and final certification exam will be available for access only through an on-line portal. You can access the course on any internet connected device such as desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.